We invite you to submit a presentation proposal for our 2018 Conference and Training.
This conference will bring together over 200 professionals in the child, family and community serving sectors, eager to learn about promising and best practices in direct care, advocacy, leadership and community change. Workshops will be held on November 14 and 15.
Areas of interest include:
- Staff Retention
- Child & Family engagement
- Improving Organization’s Fiscal Health
- Trauma Informed Practice & Supervision
- Outcome Measurement & how it drives planning and decision making
- Human Trafficking-Addressing Best Practices
- Putting goals into action – Mastery Through Success
- Progressive change
- Navigating Human Resource Challenges
- Marketing/Messaging/Social Media
- Goal oriented collaboration and meaning community partnerships
- Whole health care coordination building leadership capacity from within your organization
- Clarity and calming staff and students through yoga and meditation
- Submit an abstract of the workshop, not to exceed one typed, double-spaced-page. Include: Workshop’ contents, format key learning objectives, and presentation format.
- Prepare 25-50 word description of workshop with a title that reflects content. This will be used for conference brochure, etc. MCCA may edit due to space limits. .
- Attach a brief bio or resume (required for each presenter/co-presenter).
- Complete the enclosed form and attach to the top of all paperwork. Please make a copy for each additional presenter.
Additional Presentation Information
- We will notify all who submitted proposals whether their proposal has been selected approximately 2 weeks after the submission deadline.
- Presenters are responsible for travel costs, meals and hotel.
- One presenter for each workshop will receive a free conference registration. (If you have co-presenters, indicate the name of one person to receive the complimentary registration)
- Workshops are scheduled for 90 minutes. If your presentation requires 2 sessions, the committee will work to make proper arrangements.
- All rooms will be set up theatre style with Power Point projector available. We will attempt to accommodate a different room set up upon request, if possible.
- Please provide your own laptop.
- Should your workshop be selected, we will let you know how many are registered closer to the conf.
- Please provide your own handouts.
- Please attach a brief bio.
The deadline for the receipt of proposals is May 31.
Fax to 573-635-9848, email to Maureen Franklyn (Maureen.Franklyn@cppmo.org) or send by regular mail to 213 E. Capitol Ave. Ste. 101; Jefferson City, MO 65101.
Alternatively, you can apply online: