Send your nominations now for the Dwight E Branson Direct Care Worker of the Year Award! On November 14, at the Branson Awards Luncheon, University Plaza, Springfield, Missouri, an outstanding direct care person who works with children in a licensed, residential facility will be recognized. It is expected that the recipient will be present at the luncheon to be honored and to accept the award.
We have many dedicated people who work directly with children who perform gallantly and exemplify exceptional services to children, commit to serving diverse human conditions and needs, demonstrate a natural willingness to work and served beyond expectations and are all too often not recognized for their devotion and dedication. Your nominations to honor such a person are now being solicited. You may nominate more than one person.
- Has at least 3 years of direct child care services (i.e. Child Care/Youth Care Worker, Child Care/Youth Worker Supervisor/Foster Care Case Manager or Crisis Intervention Specialist) at an accredited and/or licensed residential or child placing agency.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities, which have enhanced the service to children and families in his or her caseload.
- Provides positive leadership in promoting and understanding and cohesion among co-workers as well as other agency staff.
- Enhances the quality of life within the agency for both children and staff.
- Has the ability to apply solid skill in times of crisis.
- Demonstrates outstanding attendance, integrity, self-motivation, innovation and openness to grow professionally.
Submit by paper form or use the form below.